We are currently hiring for the following positions
Cognos BI Developer
Job Title : Cognos BI Developer / Analyst (Only US Citizens)
Duration : 18 + Months
Location : Atlanta, GA
Rate : $ 50-55/hr
- Minimum of 5 years of experience with Cognos suite of tools.
- Minimum 3 years of hands-on experience using Report Studio, Analysis Studio, PowerPlay Studio.
- Must be experienced in Frame work Modeling, Transformer Modeling.
- Ability to write complex SQL, preferably with Oracle 10g / 11g, for data verification and troubleshooting.
- Knowledge of Cognos Administration and Security.
- Should have very good communication and client Interaction skills.
Job Title : Cognos Specialist
Location : Bangalore/Chennai
Cognos Specialist at offshore and onsite for a Challenging BI Engagement
- Work experience about 6- 8 years and at least 4-5 years of experience in Cognos Related BI Environment.
- Experience in Cognos 8.x BI (8.2 & 8.3)
- Experience in Development and deployment of reports in Report Studio
- Strong experience in Metadata modeling & Framework Manager
- Strong experience in requirement gathering, designing and solutions development
- Experience in Leading Database Products
- Good knowledge in Data Warehouse concepts
- Experience in using Query Studio, Analysis Studio, Report Studio, Cognos Connections
- Experience in performance tuning & code unit optimization
- Strong experience in SQL, Functions & Stored Procedures.
- Experience in building Cubes and working with Cubes
- Cognos system administration and maintenance
- Knowledge in Installation, deployment, integration with Active Directory, LDAP and Version Upgrades
- Provide BI technology/product/tool-set level expertise to the BI internal team and external development to quickly address issues that may come up during development.
- Should have worked in Offshore - Onsite Model
Valid US visa holders are preferred!
PeopleSoft Finance Developer
Job Title : PeopleSoft Finance Developer
- Playing an instrumental role in the development, delivery and support of PeopleSoft 8.x services to an internal client base.
- Configuration / Administration of PeopleSoft 8.x modules including PeopleSoft Financials - AP,T&E,AM and their relative Integration and customization tools.
- Performing application and database tuning - developing and managing application code, user interface, and third-party integration components
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in PeopleSoft 8.x.
- In depth experience in PeopleTools using PeopleCode, SQR, and AppEngine is required.
- Oracle skills and experience tuning SQL statements.
- In depth knowledge of Financials (AP,AM,EX,PO,GL).
- Knowledge of PeopleSoft Worklfow.
- Production support experience will be an added advantage
- The candidate should have an excellent problem solving skills, verbal and written communication skills, Structured, methodical thinker -- Full understanding of project life cycle and development methodologies.
- Ability to work in synergy with remote teams of business analysts and business is highly essential.
- Onsite-Offshore experience will be an added advantage.
PeopleSoft Finance Functional
Position : Consultant/Sr. Consultant
Role : PeopleSoft Functional (Finance)
- Providing Financials/SCM functional production Support to multiple PeopleSoft based clients hosted with company
- Ability to handle issues in the various functional issue but not limited to process flows, data issues
- Provide technical help in the areas of workflow, People code errors, AE, Performance, customization and enhancements.
- Fix the data issue in the form of data changes without impacting the business of the clients.
- Coordinate with onsite Technical client Manager and offshore Technical Team for all technical related issues focusing on the resolution and ensuring client satisfaction at all times.
- Conduct trainings and provide mentorship and should be a subject Matrix Expert
- Open case with GSC and coordinate till the completion of issue resolution cohesively work as a team member
- Adherence to SLA and comply with it
- 4+ years of experience in PeopleSoft Financials, Financial Systems, AP, GL, AM, AR, FSCM
- Must have prior experience in true corporate finance such as Public Accounting, Audit, Financial Analysis, Financial Systems Analysis, etc while preferable possessing a degree in or related to finance
- Experience in PeopleSoft Financials and Supply Chain Management (FSCM)
- Proven experience leading implementations, roll-outs, managing changes, production support, and testing of PeopleSoft
- At minimum, the candidate should have a strong core in General Ledger (GL) and Accounts Payable (AP) and Account (Receivables) with an understanding of interface between other FSCM modules.
- Additional experience including but not limited to PO.AM, Billing, etc is an added plus
- Experience with PeopleSoft 8.8 or 9.0 preferred but prior versions are acceptable
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills with demonstrated initiatative, flexibility and ability to meet project deadlines
- Must have understanding of business requirements and technical requirements to ensure synergy to stakeholders
- Superior communication and interpersonal skills Work closely with technical team to ensure the system solution meets the documented requirements
- Develop reports (nVision, PS Query) for one time analysis and on- going use across functional systems
- Experience with reporting tools and languages such as SQL/SQR/AE, Crystal, Nvision. Hyperion skills will be added advantage
- Should be fast learn and work under minimum supervision.
PeopleSoft Functional HCM
Experience : 5+ years
Functional experience in HRMS/HCM modules: Global Payroll, Payroll Interface, Time & Labor, Base benefits, e-compensation, Benefit Administration, Time and Labor, and Self Service applications
- Provide functional expertise in advising clients relating to any of the HR modules listed
- Work with clients to clean up data issues in any of the HR modules listed
- Provide data setup and module implementation expertise in any of the HR modules listed
- Identify and resolve functional issues in client's HR systems
- Complete functional steps included in the upgrade process such as data setup and verification as well as entering upgrade defaults
- Produce business requirements and technical specification documentation for development requests
- Provide functional expertise to assist in customization reapplication related to upgrades and patch/fix application
- Work with multiple clients concurrently
- Provide expert troubleshooting for isolating functional/technical problems
- Ability to analyze SQR, People Code, Application Engine, and Application Messaging at a high level
- Work in multiple versions of PeopleSoft and People Tools
- Create PS Queries
- Execute SQL statements
- Have knowledge of PeopleSoft security
- Read, debug and update nVision
- Create project and test plans
- Work on all phases of a project: development support, testing, production support, etc.
- Rapidly resolve issues in order to adhere to Service Level Agreements
- Provide quality formal and informal documentation consistent with CMS standards
Required PeopleSoft Skills
- Minimum of 4 years PeopleSoft experience
- Must have experience in multiple modules: Global Payroll, Payroll Interface, Time & Labor, Base benefits, and e-compensation
- Basic understanding of PeopleSoft architecture
- PeopleSoft 8.x or better experience
- Thorough understanding of functional aspects of the application
- Communicates clearly and effectively with customers, team members, and CedarCrestone management
- Maintains an effective relationship with customers, team members, and management
- Provides input in the development of tools and processes to help increase team productivity
- Takes initiative and works independently
- Builds confidence and trust with customers
- Displays effective analytical skills
- Effectively manages scope and customer expectations on individual assignments
- Follows through on all assignments and takes ownership of customer issues
- Seeks innovative ways to improve the process of delivering solutions to customers
PeopleSoft HRMS Developer
Location : Bangalore
Job duties / Responsibilities
Should have Development experience on
- PeopleSoft HRMS 8.x
- PeopleTools 8.1x or above. 8.4x experiences is preferred in Application Designer, People Code, Application Engine, Component Interface, Integration Broker, Process Scheduler, Security, Query & Workflow.
- Application Upgrade, Data Mover, Upgrade/Change Assistant, STAT
- Application Server, Process Scheduler Server and Web Server.
- SQR and SQL.
- Knowledge on UNIX and Oracle.
- PeopleSoft HR Application and /or Tools Upgrade.
- Installation/Configuration/Performance Monitoring & Tuning.
- Application of PeopleSoft Patches and Fixes.
- PeopleSoft Production Support.
- Functional knowledge will be added advantage.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor`s Degree in computer science or a technology-related field
- Minimum of 4 years of experience
SQL Database Developer
Job Title : SQL Database Developer
Location : Nashua
Length : 3 months
Start : ASAP
Rate : $open/Hour
Required Skills and Experience
- About 10 years of experience in MS SQL Server development
- Ability to understand the system wide ramifications and create and communicate database design components under MS SQL server.
- Ability to provide database maintenance support for rest of the development team.
- Create and communicate complex database design, understand system-wide ramifications, development and performance tuning database application components under MS SQL Server.
- Should posses' thorough understanding of database engine internals, database coding best practices and query tuning principles.
- Should be proficient in writing stored procedures, triggers, and functions and also provide database development assistance and code for software engineers.
- A working knowledge of web technologies such as Java, JSP/Struts is a plus in order to provide database operational support for web development efforts.
Business Systems Analyst
Job Title : Business Systems Analyst
Collect, analyze, and transmit business requirements for the project, and translate these into functional specifications and detailed test plans. Analyze and document business processes. Document workflows and results of business analysis and obtain sign-off from client on the specifications. Provide the link between the customer, development team and any third party regarding software functionality, throughout the development lifecycle. Gather and organize information on problems or procedures. Analyze data gathered and develop solutions or alternative methods of proceeding. Rely on background in information technology and knowledge in computer hardware and software, including applications and programming to implement and carry out duties. Assist Programmers in resolution of issues related to project specifications or programming. Confer with personnel concerned to ensure successful functioning of newly implemented systems or procedures. Relocation to various unanticipated locations throughout the U.S. Develop and implement record management programs for filing, protection, and retrieval of records, and ensure compliance with program. Review forms and reports, and confer with management and users about format, distribution, and purpose, and to identify problems and improvements. Interview personnel and conduct observations to ascertain unit functions, work performed, and methods, equipment, and personnel used. Document findings of study and prepare recommendations for implementation of new systems, procedures, or organizational changes. Design, evaluate, recommend, and approve changes of forms and reports. Plan study of work problems and procedures, such as organizational change, communications, information flow, integrated production methods, inventory control, and cost analysis. Specialization in PeopleSoft v8.1, PeopleSoft v8.4, Windows 2000 Operating System, SQL Server 2000, and Platinum for Windows.
Position Requires a High School Diploma and four years of relevant experience
Required Skills and Experience
Four (4) years experience must have included
- PeopleSoft v8.1
- PeopleSoft v.8.4
- Windows 2000 Operating System
- SQL Server 2000
- Platinum for Windows
Senior Computer Systems Analyst
Job Title: Senior Computer Systems Analyst
Provide team leadership on assigned projects to teams of Entry level and Mid Level Software Engineers and Programmer Analysts (2-5) individuals. On usual matters confer with supervisors. Meet with clients on behalf of Management to resolve ongoing technical issues. Prepare guidelines of good practices for entry level and mid level team members to follow on specific assignments. Relocation to various unanticipated locations throughout the U.S. Assist in business development. Act as a technical resource throughout the Full Life Cycle Development as assigned. Work with the following tools and technologies Oracle Server, SQL Server, TOAD, PeopleSoft People Tools, and SQR.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Information Systems, Computer Science or Engineering
Five years of progressively responsible experience.
Two (2) years experience must have included:
- Oracle Server
- SQL Server
- PeopleSoft People Tools